New Delhi: CBSE finally announced the date of class 10th and 12th results.
The board has decided to release the result on his official website cbse.nic.in by 15 July 2020.
Now CBSE send SMS to class 10th and 12th students and give them advise to download DigiLocker app to access their mark sheets immediately after check their results from the official website cbse.nic.in.
A fake news arrived on social media that the result of class 12th has declared on 11th July, 2020 by 4pm and the result of class 10th has declared on 13th July, 2020 by 4pm. Students should not trust on these kinds of notices. They should stay tuned with the official website cbse.nic.in and got latest updates of upcoming results.
Around 30 lacks students are waiting for CBSE result of 2020. Very soon they will able to check their results on the official website of CBSE. The most remembering thing is that students must keep their admit card handy to check their results because to check their result they need to provide their roll number, school code, and other credentials.
CBSE board will provide the result 2020 of class 10th and 12th through the number of methods given below:
· Online Portal
· Google Search Engine
· SMS Organizer app
How to check results on CBSE’s official website step by step instructions:
· Step 2: to check class 10th result students click on ‘CBSE class 10th result 2020’ and for class 12th result students click on ‘CBSE class 12th result 2020’.
· Step 3: Enter your roll number, school number, centre number and admit card number.
· Step 4: Click on the Submit Button.
· Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen.
· Step 6: Save your result.